- Breathing Apparatus
- Gas Detection
- Respiratory Protective Equipment
- Ventilation and Air Movers
- Atex Lighting
- Entry Control Systems
- Marine Safety
- Access Systems and Fall Protection
- High Pressure Compressors
- Branded Products
Atex Venturi Airmover Eductor
The ATEX Venturi Airmover is an intrinsically safe air mover designed for use in a potentially explosive atmosphere.
It works on the simple principle of using small volumes of high velocity air (from a pneumatic supply or compressed air) and pushes the air through the cone body creating a vortex that draws large volumes of low velocity air through the cone.
- No 'working' parts, so completely intrinsically safe.
- Can be fed via an airline from a supply outside of the EX zone.
- Threaded connection on the base means it can be used with a variety of connections.
- Three standard sizes available.
Relevant Industries: Oil & Gas Upstream, Petrochem & Refining, Turnarounds & Shutdowns, Industrial Safety, Pharmaceutical, Energy, Marine, Water, Asbestos, Offshore