- Breathing Apparatus
- Gas Detection
- Respiratory Protective Equipment
- Ventilation and Air Movers
- Atex Lighting
- Entry Control Systems
- Marine Safety
- Access Systems and Fall Protection
- High Pressure Compressors
- Branded Products
The innovative BreatheBlast™ Unit combines Breathe Safety’s existing Breathing Air Compressors with a Wet Blasting system into one self-contained unit that delivers air for both applications. Designed for markets such as asbestos, where there is a requirement for airline fed breathing apparatus to be worn when wet blasting materials containing asbestos fibres, this unit provides a turnkey work support package.
Air is supplied by a single direct drive diesel compressor that has the capacity to safely run up to 4 breathing apparatus users as well a 60L blasting pot. Complete with chalwyn valve and spark arrestor the unit is constructed to fulfil the requirements on EN139/14594 for Airline Breathing Apparatus units and will reliably deliver consistent high purity air that exceeds the requirements of EN12021.
In addition to the compressor air, a high pressure 200 bar cylinder bank provides a secondary air supply which automatically operates in the event of the main supply failing . If the main supply should fail there is an alarm which simultaneously activates giving an audible and visual warning.
Unique to these compressors is the control panel, which can be removed from the trailer and positioned remotely to just outside the work zone, and provide means of entry control for the users.
The main benefits of the BreatheBlast unit are as follows:
- Combined unit reduces cost and time organising delivery of the individual items
- Easier set up than several different items of plant – one set of training and one set of supporting documentation
- One single unit keeps plant together and gives the most professional look to any application
- No need to swap out or refill breathing air cylinders as compressor continually produces air
- Integrated water tank ensures at least 160L of water is readily available even in remote sites
- Mounted on towable ball-hitch trailer
The complete system is available for hire can be supplied with:
- BreatheBlast Unit
- 40M Blasting Hose and Nozzle
- Removable Control Panel with 25M Supply Airline
- 25M or 50M Airlines
- Scott RAS Asbestos Bandoliers and Scott RAS Asbestos Masks
On delivery, we can provide handover training on the BreatheBlast Unit, RAS Airline Training and Face Fit Testing as required.
Manufactured by Luno Systems