- Breathing Apparatus
- Gas Detection
- Respiratory Protective Equipment
- Ventilation and Air Movers
- Atex Lighting
- Entry Control Systems
- Marine Safety
- Access Systems and Fall Protection
- High Pressure Compressors
- Branded Products
Crowcon Tetra 4
The Crowcon Tetra 4 (T4) portable multigas detector provides protection against 4 common gas hazards: carbon monoxide, hydrogen sulphide, flammable gases and oxygen depletion. It has been introduced by Crowcon as an upgrade from the Tetra 3.
It has a battery life of 24 hours which allows the users to carry out longer shifts between charging and a screen that can be inverted 180 degrees which makes gas readings easier to read whilst wearing the T4. The positive safety indicator which is a simple ‘traffic light’ indicator shows a green light when the unit is working safely and a red light if your unit needs attention.
- Single button operation, simple and ideal to use when wearing gloves
- TWA Resume means that even if it is turned off between entry into hazardous areas it will continue to calculate the TWA
- Drop tested to 4 Metres
- Zone 0 ATEX Approved
The gas monitor is supplied with standard charger and cradle as well as a 3 year manufacturer's warranty.
Related Blog Post
Relevant Industries: Oil & Gas Upstream, Petrochem & Refining, Turnarounds & Shutdowns, Industrial Safety, Mining & Tunnelling, Pharmaceutical, Energy, Marine, Water, Asbestos, Offshore