- Breathing Apparatus
- Gas Detection
- Respiratory Protective Equipment
- Ventilation and Air Movers
- Atex Lighting
- Entry Control Systems
- Marine Safety
- Access Systems and Fall Protection
- High Pressure Compressors
- Branded Products
The Sabre MARS O2 (oxygen) Industrial resuscitator is a simple to use piece of equipment.
If the airway is over pressurised/blocked, reaches 45cm H20 or the automatic breathing senses zero flow, the failsafe system will vent excess gas and an audible alarm will sound. All the operator needs to do is select the size or type of casualty being cared for and the unit will control both tidal volume and pulse frequency in accordance with BS6850: 1987.
- Manual and automatic resuscitation
- Upon inspiratory phase, the demand valve delivers 100% oxygen, shutting down the automatic breathing programme.
Relevant Industries: Oil & Gas Upstream, Petrochem & Refining, Turnarounds & Shutdowns, Industrial Safety, Pharmaceutical, Energy, Marine, Water, Asbestos, Offshore