- Breathing Apparatus
- Gas Detection
- Respiratory Protective Equipment
- Ventilation and Air Movers
- Atex Lighting
- Entry Control Systems
- Marine Safety
- Access Systems and Fall Protection
- High Pressure Compressors
- Branded Products
The MSA Savox Rebreather is a compact escape device that provides users with Oxygen for approximately 30 minutes. It can be mounted on a shoulder strap or belt during normal work operations and is mounted on the chest when in use in an emergency.
- Oxygen provided 'on demand' to user.
- Virtually maintenance free and easy to see indicator makes pre-use checking very simple.
- Fast donning procedure with automatic activation of the Potassium Superoxide (KO2)
Relevant Industries: Oil & Gas Upstream, Petrochem & Refining, Turnarounds & Shutdowns, Industrial Safety, Energy, Marine, Water, Asbestos