- Breathing Apparatus
- Gas Detection
- Respiratory Protective Equipment
- Ventilation and Air Movers
- Atex Lighting
- Entry Control Systems
- Marine Safety
- Access Systems and Fall Protection
- High Pressure Compressors
- Branded Products
Scott Modulair Trolley
The Scott Safety Modulair range of Airline Trolley Systems provide a portable compressed air supply system for the users of airline breathing apparatus.
The Modulair is available in 2 and 4 cylinder versions, 2 and 4 wearer versions and with optional extras such as airline filter units and electronic low pressure alarms. Other items usually supplied with this include the Airlines, Scott Flites and Vision 3 or Panaseal Masks. The trolley systems are good in areas with restricted access or space where a larger unit i.e. cylinder pod or air trailer may not be feasible. The users can be fed with breathing air seamlessly for as long as there is supply of full breathing air cylinders (maximum 9litre - 300 bar cylinders)
- Ideal when working in restricted access areas
- Stainless steel tubular frame provides good corrosion resistance
- Hose reel will hold 90 metres of Scott PVC or 60 metres of Scott Anti-static hose*.
- Certified to AS/NZS 1716:2012
Relevant Industries: Oil & Gas Upstream, Petrochem & Refining, Turnarounds & Shutdowns, Industrial Safety, Pharmaceutical, Energy, Marine, Water, Asbestos, Offshore
*Breathe Safety can provide separate hose reels and airlines as required.