Breathe Safety has been established in the Respiratory Protective Equipment (RPE) market for 15 years and is recognised as a customer focused market-leader. From this firm technical foundation, natural progression led us to establish an ISO 17025 UKAS accredited testing laboratory specialising in RPE.
For a manufacturer, it can be a challenging and time-consuming process to launch a new product in the market, but one which can be made significantly easier by choosing a credible and service orientated partner. It is our assurance that as a UKAS accredited laboratory, control of manufacturers products and impartiality are key whilst testing.
The following professional services are available to clients wishing to bring a CE certified product to market:
- CE Type Approval Testing
- Pre-approval confidence testing for specific tests
- Testing to suit bespoke client requirements and procedures
- CE Technical File review and consultancy advice
- CE Certification facilitation through our partner Notified Body
EN Standards which are within our scope of UKAS Accreditation include:
- EN136:1998 Full face masks
- EN137:2006 Self-contained breathing apparatus
- EN402:2003 Escape breathing apparatus with a demand valve
- EN1146:2005 Escape breathing apparatus with a hood
- EN12941:1998 Powered RPE with a helmet/hood
- EN12942:1998 Powered RPE with a mask
- EN14593-1:2018 Airline breathing apparatus with a demand valve
- EN14594:2018 Constant flow airline breathing apparatus
In addition to the above EN standards we are able to provide laboratory testing to NIOSH standards for US marketed products, other regional standards and ISO standards.