Breathe Safety are now proud to announce their status as a UKAS Accredited Testing Laboratory for the Respiratory Protective Equipment (RPE). Bringing years of intimate product knowledge and servicing experience to fruition in a fully accredited test laboratory was a natural step for Breathe.
Giving the assurance to the client that their work is in the hands of both technically experienced and professionally tuned laboratory, means a peace of mind that is hard to match. For a manufacturer of RPE it can be a challenging and time-consuming process to launch a new product in the market, but one which can be made significantly easier by choosing a creditable and service orientated partner. Type Approval testing capability for an extensive suite of respiratory standards is available, with our fully equipped laboratory providing:
- Total Inward Leakage test chambers
- Advanced breathing machines and a flow & pressure monitoring suite
- Flame testing
- Climatic conditioning facility
- Practical performance testing facilities
As a UKAS accredited laboratory, control of manufacturers products and impartiality are key whilst testing. Provided test reports are simplified and easy to assess against which cuts down certification assessment time and cost.
The following professional services are available to clients wishing to bring a CE certified product to market:
- Fully Equipped Laboratory for CE Type Approval Testing
- Product Trial testing for specific tests
- CE Technical File review and consultancy advice
- CE Certification facilitation through a partner Notified Body
Our key driver as a company is to offer a client-orientated, streamlined and efficient service to CE Type Approval.